Sue Froggatt Training & Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By providing personal information through this web site you agree to the collection, storage and use of personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Data will only be collected, kept, used and shared for legitimate business purposes (data processing parties used to provide the requested service), or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open on what Personal Data is collected and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, it will be kept up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
What DATA IS Collected?
The following information is collected from visitors:
From Online forms OR Surveys
Data may include:
- Contact details, such as name, job role, organization name, e-mail address, address and phone number
- For event bookings, any special dietary requirements
- Preferences with respect to e-mail marketing
- Event feedback ratings
- A variety of research data requested for sector benchmarking studies.
You are not required to provide this information. However, if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
From purchases made via the Store
In order to process and administer your order successfully and for the shopping cart to function correctly, we collect the following information:
- Billing & Shipping Address
- Name & Email Address
- IP Address so that we can process VAT correctly against geographical locations, in particular, the EU for digital goods.
If you choose to create an online account during checkout. [This is optional, checkout as a guest if you do not wish to retrieve any of the details listed below]
We collect the following information for your retrieval. If you wish to delete your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can delete the information associated with this account. We may need you to authenticate your account with further information before the deletion is processed.
- Order History – a list of orders placed over a period of time.
- Account Details – including your name, address, email and telephone
- Billing and Shipping Address.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to improve the user experience. Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
How Personal Data is processed
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process transactions required to carry out obligations required arising from the administration of your service requests, which includes event bookings, orders for publications, financial transactions for accounting purposes, subscriptions to a tips bulletin, respond to a survey and/or make an inquiry
- To send periodic emails to existing customers with content on related services or goods, which give the opportunity to easily opt-out
- To analyse benchmarking research data to determine and report on trends and insights. NB: The results are anonymized so it cannot be linked back to any specific individual respondent.
- To analyse and review event feedback.
- To analyse how the website is used.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
International transfers of personal data
Personal data may be stored and processed by third-party providers (parties used to provide the requested service) located outside the EEC.
Links to other websites
Our website or emails may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Reviewing your personal data
You can always make a request to review and correct your personal data collected via my web site by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. I may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal data.
You can help us to keep your data accurate by notifying us of any change to your mailing address, phone number or e-mail address.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data.
You can read more about your rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which regulates the processing of personal data.
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, complaints received about this are taken very seriously. Please bring to our attention any instances where the collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. Any suggestions for improving our procedures would be welcomed.
Sue Froggatt Training & Consulting may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31st March 2018.
Where can I find out more?
If you have questions regarding this privacy statement or our handling of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Sue Froggatt Training & Consulting, The Studio, Nicholls Barn, Shrawley, Worcestershire WR6 6TT.
Sue Froggatt Training & Consulting is entered in the Register of Data Controllers with registration number Z2500480.